Pages

mercredi 20 novembre 2019

Pop-up Market

On Saturday November 23 you will find me at a craft market in Geneva.
Le samedi 23 novembre, vous pourrez me trouver à un marché d'artisans à Genève.

Flyer Pop-Up Market - Genève samedi 23 novembre 2019

I will have a few decorative items and accessories along with quilts for sale. The opportunity to treat yourself to a unique handmade item or time to think of your Christmas presents ;-)

J'aurai quelques objets décoratifs et accessoires, ainsi que des quilts à vendre. L'occasion de vous laisser tenter par un article unique fait main ou le moment de penser à vos cadeaux de Noël ;-)

Luna Lovequilts - Handmade items and quilts for sale

I will also bring the printed version of my Horizon quilt pattern.
J'amènerai aussi la version imprimée de mon modèle de quilt Horizon.

Luna Lovequilts - Printed version of my Horizon quilt patttern

I am looking forward to this new experience since it is my first time participating in a craft market. You can see the makes of the other participants on Instagram @popupmarket_by_triplem or here on facebook.

Je me réjouis de cette nouvelle expérience car c'est ma première participation à un marché d'artisans. Vous pouvez voir les réalisations des autres participants sur Instagram @popupmarket_by_triplem or here on facebook.