Pages

dimanche 8 septembre 2019

Quilting in progress

I hadn't a lot of time for quilting this past month but I managed to find a few hours here and there anyway.
Je n'ai pas eu beaucoup de temps pour le patchwork ce dernier mois mais j'ai quand même réussi à trouver quelques heures ici et là.

Luna Lovequilts - Machine straight line quilting in progress

I am still not halfway through the quilting on this project but I am progressing a little bit at a time.
Je ne suis pas encore à la moitié du quilting sur ce projet mais j'avance petit à petit.

Luna Lovequilts - Machine straight line quilting in progress

The inside of the arrows will be quilted with diagonal lines. A lot of threads to bury in sight ... ;-)
L'intérieur des flèches sera quilté avec des lignes diagonales. Beaucoup de fils à arrêter en perspective ... ;-)

Luna Lovequilts - Machine straight line quilting in progress

***

I have just noticed this morning that the comment notifications by email haven't worked for about one month on my blog ! This functionality is very useful (when it works ...) and I rely on it. So I am sorry for not answering your latest messages ! I have now to try to fix that technical issue ... 

J'ai remarqué par hasard ce matin que la notification par email des commentaires n'a pas fonctionné sur mon blog depuis environ un mois ! Cette fonctionnalité est très pratique (quand elle marche ...) et je compte dessus. Donc je suis désolée de ne pas avoir répondu à vos derniers messages ! Je dois maintenant essayer de résoudre ce problème technique ... 

***

I am linking up with Kelly for NTT