Pages

lundi 10 juillet 2017

Hand applique circle tutorial

You maybe noticed that I have some experience with circles ... I dare not count how many I stitched so far ;-) But 366 at the very least !
Vous avez peut-être remarqué que j'ai un peu d'expérience avec les cercles ... Je n'ose pas compter combien j'en ai cousu à ce jour ;-) Mais au moins 366 !

Luna Lovequilts - Circle appliqué quilts and cushion
Météores - Cushion - Spoutnik

I was asked what technique I use and I decided to gather some pictures and tips in a tutorial you will find here.
On m'a demandé quelle technique j'utilise et j'ai décidé de réunir quelques photos et astuces dans un tutoriel que vous trouverez ici.

Luna Lovequilts - Hand applique circle - Work in progress

That gives me the excuse for beginning a new circle project by the way ;-)
Cela me donne d'ailleurs une excuse pour commencer un nouveau projet avec des cercles ;-)

Luna Lovequilts - Hand applique circle

On another topic ... I could not resist starting the quilting on my improv Log Cabin. Well ... It will now have to wait until I am back from vacation ...
Sur un autre sujet ... Je n'ai pas pu résister à commencer le quilting sur mon Log Cabin improvisé. Bon ... Il devra maintenant attendre mon retour de vacances ...

Luna Lovequilts - Straight line quilting in progress - Improv Log Cabin quilt


I am linking up with Gosia for Quilter's MondayYvonne for Tips and tutorials Tuesday 
and Kelly for NTT