Pages

vendredi 24 mars 2017

Hanging sleeve tutorial

While I was working on my mini Log Cabin quilt I took pictures of every step of the finishing process. I thought it might be useful, so if you are interested in, you can find here a tutorial on how I make a hanging sleeve. The binding part will come soon ...
Pendant que je travaillais sur mon mini quilt Log Cabin, j'ai pris des photos de chaque étape des finitions. J'ai pensé que cela pouvait être utile, donc si vous êtes intéressé, vous pouvez trouver ici un tutoriel sur comment je réalise un tunnel. La partie binding arrive bientôt ...

Luna Lovequilts - A tutorial on how I make a hanging sleeve for a quilt

Here is a sneak peek of the project which kept me busy the last few days ... I will share more about it in a separate blog post shortly.
Voici un aperçu du projet qui m'a occupée ces derniers jours ... J'en montrerais plus dans un article séparé prochainement.

Luna Lovequilts - Quilting detail

This past January I started to work on a wallet and then set it aside for several weeks ... (Note to myself - something to be avoided ...). I have some issues with the size of the exterior piece to fix but hope to finish this project next week. Probably motivated by the end of the first quarter of 2017 FAL ... :-)
En janvier dernier, j'ai commencé à travailler sur un portefeuille et ensuite je l'ai mis de côté pendant plusieurs semaines ... (Note à moi-même - Chose à éviter absolument ... ). J'ai quelques problèmes avec la taille de la pièce extérieure à régler mais j'espère finir ce projet la semaine prochaine. Probablement motivée par la fin du premier trimestre du FAL 2017 ... :-)

Luna Lovequilts - Wallet - Work in progress


I am linking up with Yvonne for Tips and tutorials Tuesday and Kelly for NTT