Pages

dimanche 9 octobre 2016

2016 Finish-Along Q4

Rhonda's [Quilt] Ramblings


I finished four projects of my third quarter list for the 2016 Finish-Along.
J'ai terminé quatre projets de ma liste du troisième trimestre pour le Finish-Along 2016.
Luna Lovequilts - Finished projects for the 2016 Finish-Along Q3
Fabric basket - Déconstruction quilt - Table runner - Glasses case

It is time now to draw up a list for the last quarter of the year (already ?!). You can find full details of the 2016 Finish-Along at A Quilter's Table.
Le moment est venu d'établir une liste pour le dernier trimestre de l'année (déjà ?!). Vous pouvez trouver toutes les informations sur le Finish-Along 2016 sur A Quilter's Table.
  1. A wall hanging for my living room - I made some changes in the living room and replace the sofa. The colours of my Pop Art quilt don't go anymore in the room and it is a good excuse to start a new project ;-) Last week I had a quilting retreat with my friends of Patchmania group and the top is made !

    Un panneau mural pour mon salon - J'ai apporté quelques changements dans mon salon et remplacé le canapé. Les couleurs de mon quilt Pop Art ne vont plus dans la pièce et c'est une bonne excuse pour commencer un nouveau projet ;-) La semaine dernière j'étais en vacances patch avec mes amies du groupe Patchmania et le top est fait !
    Luna Lovequilts - 2016 Finish-Along Q4 - Project #1
  2. A round patchwork rug - Since I made changes in the living room ... The rug I had these past few years was too large for the new arrangement. I wanted a small round rug and I remembered seeing a pattern by Svetlana Sotak in Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine.

    Un tapis de sol rond en patchwork - Comme j'ai apporté des changements dans le salon ... Le tapis que j'avais ces dernières années était trop large pour mon nouvel aménagement. J'avais envie d'un petit tapis rond et je me suis souvenue avoir vu un modèle de Svetlana Sotak dans le magazine Love Patchwork and Quilting (Sandra Patchwork pour la version française).

    Luna Lovequilts - 2016 Finish-Along Q4 - Project #2

  3. A set of four small quilts for a challenge with a group of friends. I haven't blogged about that project yet but two tops are made. Here is a sneak peek of one of them.

    Un ensemble de quatre petits quilts pour un challenge avec un groupe d'amies. Je n'ai pas encore écrit sur le blog à propos de ce projet mais j'ai déjà réalisé deux tops. Voici un aperçu de l'un d'eux.

    Luna Lovequilts - 2016 Finish-Along Q4 - Project #3
  4. Modern sampler quilt for my son - Hand quilting is almost finished. I have to put it aside for a while since I haven't thread anymore. I used just one kind of thread for this quilt, a hand quilting thread from Gütermann, and would like to find the same. I am used to run out of fabrics to finish a project, but it is the first time I don't have enough thread ...

    Un sampler moderne pour mon fils - Le quilting main est presque terminé. Je dois le laisser de côté pour le moment car je n'ai plus de fil. J'ai utilisé une seule sorte de fil, un fil à quilter main de chez Gütermann, et j'aimerais trouver le même. J'ai l'habitude d'être à court de tissu pour terminer un projet, mais c'est la première fois que je manque de fil ...
    Luna Lovequilts - 2016 Finish-Along Q4 - Project #4
  5. Second quilt for my Quilty 365 project - This project was already on my previous list but has not progressed at all.
    Deuxième quilt pour mon projet Quilty 365 - Ce projet était déjà sur ma précédente liste mais n'a pas avancé du tout.
    Luna Lovequilts - 2016 Finish-Along Q4 - Project #5
  6. A quilt for my goddaughter - No progress on this one either ...
    Un quilt pour ma filleule - Pas de progrès sur celui-ci non plus ...

    Luna Lovequilts - 2016 Finish-Along Q4 - Project #6