Pages

lundi 14 décembre 2015

Slowly making progress

I worked on a few WIPs these past week and slowly making progress ... Here is a sneak peak of what I am making with the fabrics I received for the "Almost primary" mosaic contest.
J'ai travaillé sur plusieurs projets la semaine dernière et j'avance lentement ... Voici un aperçu de ce que je suis en train de réaliser avec les tissus du concours de mosaique "Almost primary".

Work in progress - Almost primary mosaic contest

Work in progress - Almost primary mosaic contest


***

I started to cut and piece some motifs for composition #3 of Nancy Crow workshop. I finally went with yellowish-green for the figures.
J'ai commencé à couper et piécer quelques motifs pour la composition #3 du séminaire de Nancy Crow. Je me suis finalement décidée pour les formes en jaune-vert.

Composition #3 of Nancy Crow workshop - Work in progress

I probably will add a splash of colour using bright pink and / or orange since I think my composition is a little boring so far.
Je vais probablement ajouter une touche de couleur en utilisant du rose et / ou de l'orange parce que je trouve que ma composition est un peu ennuyeuse pour le moment.

Composition #3 of Nancy Crow workshop - Work in progress


***

I started to machine quilt my composition #2 of Nancy Crow workshop.
J'ai commencé à quilter machine ma composition #2 du séminaire de Nancy Crow.

Composition #2 of Nancy Crow workshop - Machine quilting in progress

I work on this quilting only when I feel zen enough ;-) Seriously, how it is possible to keep cool when you have the whole quilt in the machine ?!
Je travaille sur ce quilting seulement quand je me sens assez zen ;-) Sérieusement, comment c'est possible de rester calme avec le quilt entier sous la machine ?!

Composition #2 of Nancy Crow workshop - Machine quilting in progress


I am linking up with Alyce for Sew Cute Tuesday and Kelly for NTT.