Pages

jeudi 8 octobre 2015

2015 Finish-Along Q4

I have always a bunch of WIPs. And I have to say it is sometime quite discouraging ... But thanks to the bloggers community I found out I was not alone :-) Is it not comforting ?!
Adrianne at On the Windy Side is hosting a Finish Along linky party and I think it will be a great motivation to complete some of my projects.

But I am realistic :  I am better for starting new projects rather than getting them finished ! So my list will not be too ambitious. I chose some WIPs to focus on and that I might be able to achieve during this last quarter :

J'ai toujours un tas de projets en cours de réalisation. Et je dois dire que c'est parfois assez décourageant ... Mais grâce à la communauté des bloggers, j'ai découvert que je ne suis pas seule :-) Rassurant, non ?! 
Adrianne de On the Windy Side organise un "Finissons ensemble" et je pense que ce sera une bonne motivation pour terminer quelques uns de mes projets.

Mais je suis réaliste : je suis plus forte pour commencer des nouveaux projets que pour les terminer ! Donc ma liste ne sera pas trop ambitieuse. J'ai choisi quelques projets sur lesquels me concentrer et que je devrais être capable de terminer ce dernier trimestre :
  1. Improv quilt - Score #1. Machine quilting in progress. You can see other pictures here and here.
    Improv quilt - Exercice #1. Quilting machine en cours.Vous pouvez voir d'autres photos ici and ici.

    Improv Handbook - Score #1 - quilt in progress
  2. Two cushions with the fabrics I received for the "Almost primary" mosaic contest.
    Deux coussins avec les tissus que j'ai reçus pour le concours de mosaïque "Almost primary".

  3. A wall hanging in orange and blue. Hand quilting in progress (actually quite finished !). You can see the top here.
    Un panneau en bleu et orange. Quilting main en cours (en fait presque terminé !). Vous pouvez voir le top ici.

  4. An improv quilt inspired by the Gee's Bend quilts. Ready for hand quilting. You can see the top here.
    Un quilt impro inspiré par les quilts Gee's Bend. Prêt pour le quilting main. Vous pouvez voir le top ici.


Linking up with :
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side