Pages

lundi 3 août 2015

Profile

First, thank you for your kind comments and encouragements about my "Chaos" quilt and my new sampler project. I really did appreciate !
D'abord, je vous remercie pour vos gentils commentaires et encouragements à propos de mon quilt "Chaos" et de mon nouveau projet de sampler. J'ai vraiment apprecié !

No finishes today ... Not even a WIP. But I hope to have something to show you later this week.
Rien de terminé aujourd'hui ... Même pas un projet en cours. Mais j'espère avoir quelque chose à vous montrer dans le courant de la semaine.

I just wanted to mention that one of my quilting friend wrote a profile about me on France Patchwork blog (Swiss division). You can read it here (and practice your French !).
She asked me at the last meeting if I was okay to be the next on the list. And early in July she invited me for a quilting and chatting day. We spent a lovely afternoon in her garden but actually we only talk that day ;-) It was definitely too hot for sewing !

Je voulais juste mentionner qu'une de mes amies a écrit un portrait de moi sur le blog de France Patchwork (délégation Suisse). Vous pouvez le lire ici.
Lors de notre dernière réunion, elle m'a demandé si j'étais d'accord d'être la prochaine sur la liste. Et début juillet, elle m'a invitée pour une journée patch et tchatche. Nous avons passé un bel après-midi dans son jardin, mais en fait nous avons seulement parlé ce jour là ;-) Il faisait vraiment trop chaud pour coudre !

Fabric flowers in Covent Garden, London. 
Fleurs en tissu à Covent Garden, Londres. 


Fabric flowers in Covent Garden, London

No drought problem ...
Pas de problème de sécheresse ...

Fabric flowers in Covent Garden, London