Pages

jeudi 1 décembre 2016

Quilty 365 - Still loving circles

I have been rather silent these past two weeks. My Quilty 365 project kept me busy and I waited for a significant progress to share with you.
J'ai été silencieuse ces deux dernières semaines. J'ai été occupée par mon projet Quilty 365 et j'ai attendu d'avoir un progrès significatif pour le partager avec vous.

Luna Lovequilts - Quilty 365 - A series of four quilts in progress

I am working on a series of four quilts as you can see on the picture above. More pictures of the first one which is finished here.
I spent a few hours machine quilting curves on the second one last week and finally decided to add some hand stitches with embroidery thread as well.
Je travaille sur une série de quatre quilts comme vous pouvez le voir sur la photo ci-dessus. Plus de photos du premier qui est terminé ici.
J'ai passé quelques heures la semaine dernière à quilter à la machine des courbes sur le deuxième et j'ai finalement décidé d'ajouter aussi quelques points à la main avec du fil à broder.

Luna Lovequilts - Quilty 365 - Quilting in progress on #2

I finished yesterday to join my circles for the third quilt. I worked in the same way as I did for my first quilt. You can read more about the process here.
J'ai terminé hier d'assembler mes cercles pour le troisième quilt. J'ai travaillé de la même manière que pour le premier quilt. Vous pouvez en lire plus à propos de la démarche ici.

Luna Lovequilts - Quilty 365 - Top #3 finished

My 366 circles are stitched and I am still loving circles ...
Mes 366 cercles sont appliqués et j'adore toujours autant les cercles ...

Luna Lovequilts - Quilty 365 - Top #3 finished - Detail

thought hoped that project would cure me of my obsession with circles ;-) But it doesn't ... You probably will see some other projects including circles on this blog ...
Je pensais espérais que ce projet me soignerait de mon obsession pour les cercles ;-) Mais non ... Vous verrez probablement d'autres projets avec des cercles sur ce blog ...

Luna Lovequilts - Quilty 365 - Top #3 finished - Detail

Circles ready to be joined together for the last quilt.
Cercles prêts à être assemblés pour le dernier quilt.

Luna Lovequilts - Quilty 365 - Circles for quilt #4

I am auditioning a filling fabric and I think this one, xoxo from Cotton + Steel, would be fine.
Je suis en train de choisir un tissu de remplissage et je pense que celui-ci, xoxo de chez Cotton + Steel, irait bien.

Luna Lovequilts - Quilty 365 - Auditioning a filling fabric for quilt #4

You can have a look at what the other participants of Quilty 365 project have done here, on Audrey's blog Quilty Folk.
Vous pouvez jeter un oeil à ce que les autres participants du projet Quilty 365 ont réalisé ici, sur le blog de Audrey Quilty Folk.


I am linking up with Audrey for the December Quilty 365 linkup, Kelly for NTT
and Fort Worth Fabric Studio