Pages

jeudi 11 juin 2020

Luna Lovequilts moved


✂ ✂ ✂

Just a quick post to inform you that I moved my blog to a new website ! This project has been on my to-do list for a few years ... And it's DONE ! One of the upsides of the lockdown ... ;-)

You can find me now at lunalovequilts.com

I planned to leave the blog up for the moment but I will no longer add new content. All existing content will be copied to the website gradually so that you can find all posts and details in one place.

If you are a subscriber, you will have to redo your subscription on the website. Sorry for that inconvenience. Feel free to contact me by email if you're having trouble doing the subscription.


Juste un petit mot pour vous informer que j'ai déplacé mon blog sur un nouveau site web ! Ce projet est sur ma liste depuis quelques années ... Et c'est FAIT ! Un des côtés positifs du confinement ... ;-)

Vous pouvez me trouver maintenant sur lunalovequilts.com

J'ai prévu de laisser ce blog accessible pour le moment mais je n'ajouterai plus de nouveau contenu. Tout le contenu existant sera copié petit à petit sur le site web pour pouvoir consulter tous les articles et informations à un seul endroit.

Si vous êtes un abonné, vous devrez refaire votre inscription sur le site web. Désolée pour ce désagrément. N'hésitez pas à me contacter par email si vous rencontrez des problèmes pour la réinscription.

✂ ✂ ✂


My latest finish is live on the website !
Ma dernière réalisation est postée sur le site web !

⬇⬇⬇