Pages

vendredi 18 septembre 2015

Preparation for Nancy Crow workshop #2

I continued doing my "homework" for the workshop. And I am just hoping I worked in the right direction :-)
J'ai continué de faire mes "devoirs" pour le séminaire. Et j'espère seulement que j'ai travaillé dans la bonne direction :-)

Here is the compound version for each of the five simple motifs I made last week.
Voici la version composée de chacun des cinq motifs simples que j'ai réalisés la semaine dernière.

Nancy Crow workshop Sets and variables I and II - Preparation

The reverse version : using black as background instead of white.
La version inversée : utilisation du noir comme fond au lieu du blanc.

Nancy Crow workshop Sets and variables I and II - Preparation

And finally the reverse compound version.
Et finalement la version composée inversée.

Nancy Crow workshop Sets and variables I and II - Preparation

Since I still had some time, I prepared this other set.
Comme il me restait un peu de temps, j'ai encore préparé cet ensemble.

Nancy Crow workshop Sets and variables I and II - Preparation

The workshop will start on Sunday. I am already out here and tomorrow I will enjoy visiting the exhibitions of the Carrefour Européen du Patchwork.

Le séminaire commence dimanche. Je suis déjà sur place et demain je vais profiter de visiter les expositions du Carrefour Européen du Patchwork.

I am linking up with Kelly for NTT and Alyce for Sew Cute Tuesday.