Pages

lundi 9 juillet 2018

So Dearly QAL #4

We are now half-way in the mystery QAL hosted by Gosia at Quilts My Way. She divided her design into eight parts and the fourth part has been revealed last week. If you have not already done so, download the template without delay since it is available for free only during a month.

Nous sommes maintenant à la moitié du QAL mystère organisé par Gosia de Quilts My Way. Elle a divisé son motif en huit parties et la quatrième partie a été révélée la semaine passée. Si vous ne l'avez pas encore fait, téléchargez le patron sans tarder car il est disponible gratuitement seulement pendant un mois.

Luna Lovequilts - So Dearly QAL 2018 by Quilts My Way - Part #4

That is what you get right now with the four parts made. I arranged parts #1, #2 and #4 at the right place. The third part should be placed higher on the left.

Voici ce que vous obtenez pour le moment avec les quatre parties réalisées. J'ai arrangé les parties #1, #2 et #4 à la bonne place. La troisième partie devrait être placée plus haut sur la gauche.

Luna Lovequilts - So Dearly QAL 2018 by Quilts My Way - Four first parts


I am linking up with Kelly for NTT