Pages

samedi 22 août 2015

Winning mosaic

Last week I was really excited to take part in the "almost primary" mosaic contest. I spent a lot of time selecting the fabrics to make my best match ;-) I was almost done with my post and ready to link to the contest when lightning struck close to the house and damaged the internet line. I know I should have closed my computer during the storm but I was a little busy ...

La semaine dernière, j'étais vraiment enthousiaste de participer au concours de mosaïque "almost primary". J'ai passé beaucoup de temps à sélectionner les tissus pour proposer ma meilleure combinaison ;-) J'avais presque terminé mon article et j'étais prête à soumettre ma sélection quand la foudre est tombée près de la maison et a endommagé la ligne internet. Je sais que j'aurais dû éteindre mon ordinateur pendant l'orage, mais j'étais un peu trop occupée ...

Almost primary - Mosaic contest

It took me the whole evening to complete my post and add my link on Rachel's blog (due to connection - disconnection problems ...). I am afraid that I did not show the best of myself to my family that day ... But it was worth it because I am one of the two happy winners !

 Cela m'a pris toute la soirée pour terminer mon article et ajouter mon lien sur le blog de Rachel (à cause de problèmes de connexion - déconnexion ... ). J'ai bien peur de ne pas avoir montré le meilleur de moi-même à ma famille ce jour-là ... Mais cela valait la peine parce que je suis une des deux heureuses gagnantes !

Well, I will have to think about a pattern to work with this colour scheme. Red and turquoise, really ?! I like challenging myself ...
Bon, maintenant, je dois réfléchir à un motif pour travailler avec cette combinaison de couleurs. Rouge et turquoise, vraiment ?! J'aime me lancer des défis ...

You can see here all the mosaics, the ten finalists here and the two winning mosaics here. And the best of all :-) is that you can buy the bundle of fat quarters "by Luna Lovequilts" at Lark Cottons !!! ... It is my first time ;-)

Vous pouvez voir ici toutes les mosaiques, ici les dix finalistes et ici les deux mosaiques gagnantes. Et le mieux de tout ;-) c'est que vous pouvez acheter le lot de fat quarters "by Luna Lovequilts" chez Lark Cottons !!! ... C'est ma première fois ;-)